Wednesday 11 July 2007

Update

FNKYMNKY I'm not in HK yet! I've only got as far as Leicester. And still no home internet so no msn :( Apparently it could be up to 28 days before TalkTalk can transfer everything. So I'm still frequenting the library and Alan and Anne's computer. Thanks for the comment though :)

I have some good news about Hong Kong- my visa has been accepted and the school is sending it to me this week! It means I can now buy my tickets and then have a definite date of departure. Woo! Here's my amazon wish list for you to take a peek at!

I went to a BBQ on Sunday and met a few more people from Church. Everyone is really nice, and has been really welcoming. I went to another BBQ last night too, this time for the Youth Alpha group. I had a really nice time and got to just sit around and eat and relax. Not that I've really been doing much else lately, it would have been helpful if I could drive so I could actually go to places round here. I might take a trip in to Leicester on the bus soon, once I have some money to spend!

Oh- Alex if you're reading this good luck with your Honduras trip! I hope you have a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back now - twas AMAZING! Speak soon... SEE you soon... Alex xxxxxxxxxxxxxx