Friday 18 April 2008

Bugs

I'm not very happy. The past few days I've been seeing these little brown/black bugs around the house. They like little beatles that fly and probably bite. I've seen them on the walls, which is fine, but I got the cornflour out the other day and they were in there! Grossssssss! I had to throw the whole box away. And then the other night I lifted up my duvet and they were in my bed. So now all week I've been really paranoid. I don't know how many I've had to pick up with tissues from my room. My bedroom is not for bugs.

But that's not it. I've only seen one spider in the house until now- and that was on a duvet that had been sat in the living room for quite a few weeks. And now I've seen 4! All in my bedroom! Small, flat, can-get-anywhere-types. And if they were on my ceiling I could cope. 2 of them were. 1 was on the wall right behind the bedhead. The other was under the lip of the windowsill right next to my bed. It wasn't there the other day because I looked! (I don't know why...maybe checking for the beatles) So now I'm sleeping on the sofa. Checking every corner of the flat for spiders.

And right now I've just spotted a spider spinning it's web around one of the bugs. :( Help me.

2 comments:

Tim said...

ewwww - in your bed has got to be the nastiest!

You do realise bugs wait till you're asleep, and then start their fun? Invite all their mates around, have little bug parties, crawl all over you....ha ha, sorry, i'm a bad person...

Sleep well! xxx :)

leftie said...

Encourage the spiders, they eat the bugs. Now to get rid of the bugs you have to find out what they are eating! Good luck.

Love your blog; visit mine at sewmania.blogspot.com