Tuesday 24 June 2008

Australia

In 4 weeks time I will have landed in Perth!! I've just finished booking all my flights and I've only got to find somewhere to stay in Sydney.
My itinerary looks something like this:
  • Monday 21st July- fly to Perth via Singapore
  • Friday 25th July- fly to Melbourne
  • Saturday 2nd August- fly to Sydney
  • Sunday 10th August- fly to Brisbane
  • Thursday 14th August- fly back to Perth via Sydney
  • Wednesday 20th August- fly back to Hong Kong

Hmm... that's a lot of flying haha. My carbon footprint this year will be huuuuuuge! I was going to go by train to Sydney but it takes 11 hours or something, whereas the flight is only an hour and a half.

I'm planning on going skydiving (Melbourne) and scubadiving (Brisbane), salsa dancing (everywhere), wine tasting (Perth), the Neighbours tour (Melbroune) and rock climbing (Perth? Need to check that out...) as well as doing all the sightseeing. I'm so excited!!

No comments: