Thursday 19 June 2008

I Wanna Love You

If you look in the sidebar to the right you should be able to hear a track that's been in my head all week. It's a cover of Akon's I Wanna Love You by Pablo Bachata ft. M. Sosa. It's a bachata song and it's my fave to dance to.

I've been dancing twice this week already- I went to my regular class at the Cosmopolitan Hotel on Saturday and then on Tuesday I went to a class at Sugar in Lan Kwai Fong. The class at Sugar was run by the same guy who does mine but he did it at a much faster pace, and there were a lot more complicated moves to learn. Oh- and Javid the DJ put me on the guest list so I didn't have to pay...yay! I had a LOT of fun, and Javid reckons I've really improved. There were a lot of more experienced dancers who turned up for the party after the lesson at Sugar. One guy was just too good for me! It was a fast song anyway but he did everything really quickly and he was doing a lot of moves I'd never done before. There were a few times and we got out arms tangled which made us laugh. I taught Edmund a bachata (to the track above actually)... and I say taught but it's pretty easy to pick up. Left, right, left, kick...right, left, right, kick.

Not really been doing much else this week. It was the flea market a church on Sunday, and I think we raised about £1000! I should be going to salsa again on Saturday if my budget allows. I'm down to $800 now :( I'm going to cover for Jules in a couple of weeks at his learning centre. They pay him $2000 for 8 hours!! Such easy money!

No comments: