Thursday 13 September 2007

Argh!

Third lesson with the Satan Spawn. Went better this time I think, although 2 of the group still weren't listening. Thank goodness I have 2 other girls who are good and answer my questions! I read them a story today "Grandma Goes To School' and managed to stretch it out to 15 mins, which only left 10 mins to fill. I sang "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" with them and "If you're happy and you know it"- but did silly actions like "pick your nose", "sniff your feet" and "lick your elbow" which made them laugh. Ms Man came in early so I've finally learnt their names- they're meant to have name-badges but I haven't seen any yet. I got out quick anyway hehe.
Ben, the final Gapper, is arriving either tomorrow or Saturday. Joel said Saturday but Eben said tomorrow...so who knows! We're all going to go upto Yuen Long to meet him anyway this weekend.
Also planned this weekend is shopping (again!) for a new phone and hairdryer, and 2 church services (again!). Me and Jo are going to try The Vine church which is very charismatic apparently. In the evening Joel, Jules, Zoe, Jo and I will be heading to St Andrew's for a service and welcome meal. I've quite enjoyed the St Andrew's services but The Vine looks great!
Back to work anyway. One more lesson to go today and them I'm done!

No comments: