Wednesday 8 August 2007

2 weeks and 2 days to go!

Me and Jo are flying out on August 24th at 20:40 ...2 weeks on Friday! I've bought my clothes and a new camera, got travel insurance sorted, and my visa is stuck into my passport so I'm all set. Feeling very excited now! I'm so glad I'm flying with Jo, and that it's a direct flight (as far as I know), it's one less thing to worry about. Not that I'm worried really, that's Mom's job!
Talking of jobs- I've been working for a guy called Steve, selling odd items on ebay while he's been away. It's been cool, easy really, and I've got to know his son Joe and his friend Sam. I'm at Steve's now...working away!
There's not much else to write about...Haven't really done much. I went to a friend's surprise birthday party and had a wkd time on Sat! It was great to see everyone again.
I'm off for now!

No comments: