Thursday 23 August 2007

35 Hours To Go!

I'm ill :( I can't believe I've woken up feeling poorly the day before I'm due to fly out! I'm all dosed up on paracetamol and strepsils so hopefully I'll feel 100% tomorrow. Can't believe it's my last day. The past few weeks have gone so quickly! I'm going to finish packing later. It's so exciting!! I keep checkin and double checking all the flight stuff. Jo realised yesterday that her seat hadn't been reserved but she phoned and we can reallocate when we check in. Phew- won't be sat next to any smelly business men!




I'm being met in Hong Kong by the English teachers from the school- Pet and Cat. We're then going to be taken for dinner with the Principals and Bo Bo (Head of the English dept.). Argh! Feeling just slightly daunted. We've got to make a good impression after a long flight and too little sleep! I think the flight is shorter than I thought- only 12 hours if the arrival time is in HK-time? I keep confusing myself! 12 hours isn't so bad really. I've packed 4 books in my hand luggage hehe. Oh- I have my address! I'm expecting lots of parcels full of good food and whatever else I'm missing!! Like chocolate. And tinned ravioli mmmmm.

Any last minute tips/advice anyone? Vicky has given me loads, like drink plenty of water and remember to do leg exercises!

No comments: