Thursday 13 December 2007

Action Shots

A few pictures Patrick took when he came to observe me teaching:


I just realised that none of the kids are paying any attention in that picture ha. To be fair it was one of the most boring lessons I've done...mother, father, auntie, uncle. Zzzzz

Here is me showing them a picture of my family, they loved pointing me out. They kept thinking Katy was my mom though :s


So there's a glimpse of me at work. Here's a nice picture of some of the people I was out with on Saturday:

It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm going to the cinema to see I Am Legend, and then we'll go for food somewhere (cheap) like Triple Os. They do the best burgers EVER. It's going to be good- can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny
Thought I would 'post' this early so that you see it in time on/for your birthday.
*~*~*~*~* iiiii *~*~*~*~*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY
Thinking of you on your special day and wishing you a very happy birthday. Have fun and enjoy your special day.
with love from
Anne, Alan, Laura, Alice & Beth
~xxx~
*~*~*~*~* iiiii *~*~*~*~*
Have a good time at the cinema and going out to eat. Have a great 'birthday weekend'.
:o)