Thursday 20 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

I've just found out (via Jo) that we will be getting paid an extra $500 a month to cover travel expenses, and that we've just been backpaid for September, October and November so I should have $1500 in the bank now! Which means I could use that money to pay the dentist...Or I could just use it to have fun with in Cebu haha.

It's Christmas party day so all the kids are looking adorable in their party outfits and santa hats, and are all very excited! Ms Wong's K3 class just came into the office and they all chanted "Merry Christmas Ms Jenny!" and then all shook my hand haha. So, so sweet! And I said it back to them in cantonese :p "sing dan fai lop!"

I probably won't be on a computer for over a week now so I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and a great new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy *Christmas* Jenny
Hope you have a great holiday.

also hope you have a
happy New Year 2008

with love from us all here ~xx~
:o)