Monday 7 July 2008

Oops!

Haven't written in ages! Everything is great here. Been doing a lot of salsa (4 times in 7 days! And I bought proper dancing shoes so I can finally dance with worrying about my shoes flying off or hurting after an hour.), did some work at a learning centre (earned half a month's wages in just one weekend), and been packing a box to ship back to England. Seriously can't believe I only have 2 weeks left here. 2 weeks!!! Can't even begin to describe how I feel about leaving.
This week at school I'm going to be giving the kids little parties in their english lessons. For their first lesson (they get 2 a week) they'll be decorating party hats, and then the fun and games will be in the second lesson. I've already done one lesson, with the worst behaved of my classes, and they coloured the hats beautifully! I'll be taking a lot of pictures of the party, and I want to get pictures of the whole class with me too.
Next week I'll be having a lot of farewell things. This Friday will be my last Plus group meeting. Next Thursday I'm having a meal with my colleagues Ms. Man, Ms. Wendy and Ms. Pat, Friday I'll be going out for Joel's birthday with all the gappers, Saturday will be my last salsa class, and Sunday will be my goodbye meal with Jo. Will also be fitting in a meal with Sam hopefully, and a last girls' (girl's?) group meeting too.
Gotta dash but will update again soon!

No comments: