Wednesday 9 July 2008

Science Museum Trip

Yesterday I joined the K2's on a trip to the Hong Kong Science Museum in Tsim Sha Tsui. It's really not a bad museum at all! There are a lot of hands-on exhibitions and lots of different displays. At first when we arrived I just had to herd the kids around the electronics sections. I think they were a little young to understand anything but they got to try the exhibits.

We then met one of the staff from the museum and he gave the kids a talk about something or other... Was very boring for me. After a while I wandered off and amused myself trying out some of the other hands on stuff. Realised I do quite like science museums, I should find myself a kid so I can go again hehe.


After the boring talks the children got to play again- this time with bigger exhibits like bubble makers, a train wheel game, and a tip-toe game. Some more of the pictures are on flickr.

No comments: