Wednesday 10 October 2007

Eeeeeeek

I've been watched by both the Principal and the Head Teacher today! Didn't realise at first, I just thought that the Principal was waiting to speak to the teacher but then I saw her again in my second lesson. And I was waiting for my K1 class to settle down and the Head Teacher came and said she was going to watch my lesson. My K2 lessons have been going really well this week, so I'm glad she saw those lessons, but my K1 lessons leave a lot to be desired... These children are 3 years old and don't understand any English. They don't understand much cantonese so I've got no chance hehe. I should go and watch Ms. Wendy do a lesson sometime, see how she does it. I'm not too worried about the observations though because it's not like I'm doing an awful job and they can't sack me can they?!

I've got an hour and a half to fill now. I've streamed some Chris Moyles because I looooooove his show and I've missed it so much. Also, I'm missing out on all the new British music here so I've gotta keep up somehow.

No comments: