Saturday 20 October 2007

Plans

I've downloaded another album! This time it's a bit of Indie. Death Cab For Cutie's "Plans". It's great! A really mellow sort of album, easy to listen to. I think Adam would like them a lot. I'd heard of DCFC but never really heard them but when I first saw the video for "Soul Meets Body" on TV a couple of weeks ago I thought it was a good track- and then when we watched Catch and Release yesterday they played it at the end and it made me really want to get it. My favourite song so far is the opening track "Marching Bands Of Manhattan." It goes:

I wish we could open our eyes
To see in all directions at the same time
Oh what a beautiful view


I hope you are enjoying your weekend. We're off to Stanley Market now and then we're going on to Jumbo- the floating restaurant in Aberdeen. Tomorrow we have to be at church really early because we're going to be Greeters. We're also going to take any newcomers for lunch with the rest of our Plus Group. Fun all the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for the email. Hope you are having a good weekend. Half term here now at last!! Phone just ringing - sorry- got to go! :o)

Tim said...

I've only heard of this band because they're on a video game (Project Gotham Racing 3). I'm such a geek... x