Thursday 18 October 2007

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Some of the local schools have a teacher training day today. Teacher training here involves going to other schools and observing the other teachers. Today we are being observed- and not by just one or two teachers at a time but EIGHT. I've just got back from my second class of the day where I was lucky enough to be oggled at. So I'm feeling nervous to start with and then I look up and see I'm surrounded by all these teachers AND Heero (school tech guy) is sticking a camera in my face! I literally felt sick. And my voice was shaking. And my hands. It's a good job I didn't have to stand up otherwise I probably would have fallen straight back down hehe. Two of the teachers who came in to watch were Jules and Angus, so I'm sure they weren't too critical. I looked up and Jules was smiling at me which helped. I'm just so glad my class behaved, and when they didn't they listened to me when I told them to be quiet. I'm sure my class was smaller than normal so I'm wondering if maybe they kept the bad ones out of their english lesson heehee- I know that for Ms. Man they kept the bad ones away.
Ok, I'm feeling slightly calmer now. I'm glad I'm not the only one who got really nervous though- Ms. Man said she was really shaky too. Tea time now I think!

No comments: