Thursday 14 February 2008

Argh!!

The school phoned me at half past 8 this morning telling me I had to be in a meeting at 9am, at another school. I told them that I already had plans. There was no way I was going to a meeting (probably in Cantonese) on my day off. Term doesn't start until tomorrow! And seriously, half an hours notice?! No Way. Jo hadn't been told she had to go so I wasn't going to go. Cat ummed and ahhhed and went back and forth between the Head and me and finally told me that I have to be the same as Jo so if she doesn't go to the meeting I don't have to. Thank you. Then I went back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny,

This is Clare from eChineseLearning in Beijing China. I'm quite interested in your blog and wondering if you would like to take some free 1 on 1 live lesson online with us. Please let me know if you do. You may reach me at clare.li@echineselearning.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Clare