Friday 22 February 2008

Movies

I'm bored tonight. Just watched Hairspray with Jo which was OK. We've been to the cinema a couple of times in the past week though- on Valentines Day we went to see PS I Love You which wasn't half bad apart from all the Irish clichés and Wedneday night we saw Enchanted which was brilliant! I wasn't expecting much from it so that's probably why I enjoyed it so much. James Marsden is great as the Prince. Patrick Dempsey looks as though he's about to cry all the way through though.
I've decided I am going to do the Beijing mission trip and I handed my deposit in yesterday. So that's something to look forward to at Easter. I'm also starting to look at the prices of flying to and around Australia...yay! I can get a return flight Hong Kong-Perth for around £500. Not too bad considering London to Perth is £1000.
Anyway TV to watch...

No comments: