Sunday 3 February 2008

Yay!

Everyone has arrived safe and sound, if a little tired. They came on the best day- it was beautiful, sunny and warm relative to the past couple of weeks. I finally met them at 4pm (my time) after waiting around at the wrong gate hehe. Dad burst into tears, which set Mom off. Katy stood there laughing.
We then found our way to the hotel, which seems to be the chinese version of a travelodge, and dropped al the stuff off and exchanged gifts. I found a nice food court not far from the hotel and we ate at Spaghetti House for tea.
After that I took everyone to Langham Place shopping mall to have a look round. I think Langham place is my favourite mall out of all the big ones. There's about 12 floors and on the last 4 or so floors it's all independent little shops, which sell some great stuff, and Dad had a fit because he saw how high up he was and couldn't cope. He's going to have to get used to it- 12 floors is nothing here!
It was about 9pm by that time so I took them back to the hotel via the MTR. Tomorrow the plan is to explore a bit more of Mong Kok and do some shopping, yay!

No comments: