Wednesday 20 February 2008

Ministry

There's some really cool stuff going on at Church atm. Jackie Pullinger (of Chasing the Dragon fame) is doing a short series on ministering to the poor so I'll definitely be getting up super early to get to church for 8:45 on Sunday. The series is carried on next week and I'm hoping I can get to all of the sessions. It will be amazing to hear what she has to say.


Also, there are 2 mission trips being organised for Easter. One is a trip to go to a tribe on the Thai/Burma border in the jungle. The second is to help at an orphanage in Beijing. Only 10 people can go on the Thai trip but I really couldn't see me in a jungle anyway. Spiders? No showers? No thanks haha. I really feel like I should be going on the Beijing trip and I know it would be an amazing experience but it's just really scary. I feel like it'll be really out of my comfort zone which sounds stupid because I work with kids. I've got to let them know and get the deposit to them by Friday. Hmmm... I'll be doing a lot of thinking today.

No comments: